Register Your Product - To Get Full Warranty Coverage
To receive full Mozaex product warranty and free lifetime telephone service it is
necessary that you complete this Product Registration. You don’t need to fill this
form out if you already filled out and sent the form that was shipped with the Mozaex
The Mozaex Commitment to World-class Service
MOZAEX WARRANTY, SERVICE & TRAINING
In exchange for filling out the Product Registration below Mozaex offers the following:
- 2 Years of limited warranty (or less on Chroma) as described as described in the
Terms and Conditions.
- Free lifetime product telephone support.
- Free Advance Replacement units mutually deemed to be received Dead On Arrival (DOA)
within the first 30 days of shipment.
- Free warranty repair of products covered under warranty as described and limited
in the Terms and Conditions.
- Free return ground shipping of most* Repaired Product that is covered under warranty.
*Some shipping fees may be applicable.
- Free webinar technical training.
Dealer Requirements To Receive Full Product Warranty Service
TO RECEIVE Full Product Warranty Service plus Free Lifetime Telephone Support, Mozaex
REQUIRES its Dealers to:
- Fill out the Product Registration Form shipped with product or the form below.
- Very important: FULLY TEST THE SYSTEM - IN ADVANCE AND ON SITE BEFORE LEAVING THE
- Read and agree to the Warranty and Service Policies.
Click here to read the Mozaex Summary of
Service and Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Dealers - Follow These Steps To Ensure The Highest Reliability and Service
To ensure seamless installation, minimal or no follow-on on-site service Dealers
should follow these steps:
- READ THE ADMIN GUIDE, this document and the enclosed README FIRST Quick Setup.
All non-defective products should operate properly if you follow the steps in the
- LOGIN TO YOUR MOZAEX DEALER ACCOUNT - at www.mozaex.com for any technical updates.
- REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT – Mail in the Registration Form or online as described above.
- FULLY TRAIN YOUR CLIENT - on the system before leaving the site.
- SETUP A FREE “SurePlay” REMOTE ONLINE ACCESS - LogMeIn account while on-site.
- SETUP ANY RAID – If you have RAID confirm settings and your email alert address.
- RECORD ALL SYSTEM IDs - names, keys, COAs, passwords etc. while on-site.
This is especially important for any future remote or on-site maintenance. IE: What
and where are the Players (names and if static IP - what are the IP addresses) located
in the home?
Are the OS’s COAs (Certificate of Authenticity) available on the front lid of the
Players/Servers? If not write them down from the rear panel.
MOZAEX PRODUCT REGISTRATION FORM
Purpose – Increase Reliable Operation and Prevent Follow-On Onsite Service
The information gathered for this Registration Form will assist both you and Mozaex
to ensure that:
- The new Mozaex system undergoes the necessary on-site installation testing for “Set
and Forget” reliability.
- You and Mozaex have the information needed to minimize the need for follow-on, on-site
Please fill out the following form so that we can to assist you in the event your
system requires servicing: